It’s never too late to get fitter and it needn’t cost you the earth in new gear if you grab a bargain in our Summer Clearance event! Take inspiration from Steve Way who at 40, went from a diet of beer and cigarettes to 10th in the Commonwealth Games marathon this week! You could really scrimp and go jogging in your pyjamas but a nice pair of trail shoes and a quick drying t-shirt would do the job so much better in this heat. Stop putting up hurdles and let Countryside Ski & Climb help you get out there!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
When your days consist of chasing a front hitting Silverton, a northwest flow pounding Snowbird and a Mount Baker epic, you'll need a jacket that's dialed for every condition.
Patagonia's versatile Insulated Powder Bowl resists the full spectrum of atmospherics, from cold snaps to Sierra drizzle. Waterproof/breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell technology is bonded to an ultra-durable 100% polyester shell fabric.
Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough snow, it has a separate lining inside for durability and moisture control. Compressible insulation that stays warm when wet provides lightweight, efficient warmth on the coldest days. Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in hood and hem are easy to adjust.
- Durable 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; 100-g Thermogreen insulation provides reliable protection and core warmth
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
The 2-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX Performance Shells provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
1208 g (42.6 oz)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £75||Free|
|Orders up to £74.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 5 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to the Channel Islands, Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.