If you've been hibernating through winter then now's the time to wake up and let Countryside Ski & Climb fill you with the energy of spring. Think light, think fresh, think new - it's time to get outside as the days are longer. You'll be hungry for inspiration so 'dig around' at www.countryside.co.uk and you'll find a huge stash of new season's gear from Icebreaker, Black Diamond and Patagonia so tuck in and get fuelled for your next adventure!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Riding Jackson Hole in cold, turbulent weather can be an opportunity to revel, or a one-way ticket to misery. The difference depends on if you're warm, dry and stoked. The Primo Down is our warmest, most durable insulated hard-shell jacket for riding in the roughest, coldest conditions. It combines the most durable, waterproof/breathable face fabric available - 2-layer 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® Performance Shell - with an insulating layer of warm, compressible 700-fill-power premium European goose down.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels saturated snow and a polyester lining manages moisture inside and improves comfort and durability. The Optimal Visibility Hood™ is helmet-compatible and 2-way adjustable with a laminated visor. Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem offer easy adjustability.
Other features include ventilating pit zips and a fully featured, removable powder skirt with webbing loops that attach to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard pants. Pockets: two handwarmers, two chest, one bicep and one interior; Slim Zips throughout (pockets, pit zips and center-front) are watertight and laminated in place to reduce bulk.
- Durable 2-layer, recycled nylon shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell, and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 700-fill-power goose down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; drop collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, one bicep, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 100% recycled nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Insulation: 700-fill-power premium European goose down. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
The 2-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX Performance Shells provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
1100 g (38.8 oz)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £75||Free|
|Orders up to £74.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 5 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to the Channel Islands, Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.