The best mountaineering companion is one with quiet confidence, decades of experience and if they inspire adventure and make you look good that’s a bonus! Mountain Equipment (ME) makes gear and clothing to fit exactly this bill – and the one in your wallet. So, before you plan the kit list for your next trip with friends, remember sometimes it’s OK to be selfish... go ahead and make it all about M.E.!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Regardless of wear you're skiing or boarding, bad weather can turn even the best days to miserable ones. Let the Primo Down Jacket prevent it from happening at all.
The Primo Down Jacket is the warmest snow sport jacket that Patagonia make, perfexct for keeping you comfortable in the coldest and ugliest conditions. The outer fabric is made from a durable, 2 layer windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, which encases an insulating layer of traceable 600 fill power goose down to ensure that you stay focused and driven even when the temperature drops low. A DWR finish casts off water and saturated snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayer.
The 2 way adjustable, helmet compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility. Patagonia's own touch point system embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to make adjustments easy. Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zips on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® Zipper on the center-front and chest pockets are highly durable and easy to use. Other features include ventilating pit zips, a removable, low-profile powder skirt, and embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and seven zipped pockets: two hand warmers, two chest (one has a secure media pocket with cable channeling), one on the forearm and two interior for gloves or goggles.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down
- 969 g (34.2 oz)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £30||Free|
|Orders up to £29.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 5 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to the Channel Islands, Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.