The forecast for the Easter Bank Holiday weekend is looking fine so crack on and get yourself outside! Remember the UK's weather can be temperamental so make sure you’ve got a shell in your pack just in case of a downpour. If you’ve got the kids this weekend why not escape the crowds and plan a walk together - there’ll probably be bluebells hiding in your local woods (no picking!) and after the stroll you’ll all be so much more deserving of a chocolate egg - or two! Whatever you’re planning, make sure you visit us at countryside.co.uk before you go - we’ve got everything you need for an egg-cellent adventure!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Combining ultralight carbon construction with Z-Pole technology and FlickLock® adjustability, the Distance Carbon FLZ is now stiffer and more durable, making it the ultimate pole in adjustable, folding performance
The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ is Black Diamond's premium pole for fully adjustable, folding performance. Now with improved joint support (making them 30% stiffer) and greater durability thanks to added reinforcements around the locking mechanism and upper shaft, this highly adaptable trekking pole delivers 100% carbon construction, FlickLock® adjustability and a three-section foldable shaft. Combined with interchangeable, non-scarring Tech Tips and a lightweight EVA foam grip, your grasp and traction will be solid.
Z-POLE RAPID DEPLOYMENT SYSTEM
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from Black Diamond's expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles' stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole’s Kevlar® center cord when folded.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
Weight Per Pair :
- [95-110 cm] 332 g (11.7 oz)
- [105-125 cm] 360 g (12.7 oz)
- [120-140 cm] 385 g (13.6 oz)
Usable Length :
- [95-110 cm] 95-110 cm (37-43 in)
- [105-125 cm] 105-125 cm (41-49 in)
- [120-140 cm] 120-140 cm (47-55 in)
Collapsed Length :
- [95-110 cm] 34 cm (13.4 in)
- [105-125 cm] 37 cm (14.6 in)
- [120-140 cm] 40 cm (15.7 in)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.