PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Designed for those who seek out the most demanding of activities, be it a vertical mile or 100 mile trail race.
The Aero is uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. The Zebra and Zebra Light photochromic versions guarantee a wide clear field of vision, regardless of light levels. The suspended lens construction provides outstanding ventilation even in the most intense situations. The Air Link temples provide a secure and comfortable fit while remaining as light as possible.
The Spectron category 3 lens is suitable for all types of activites, however for high altitude or glacier travel a darker (cat.4) lens would be needed.
- The Spectron Cat. 3 lens, with a flash coating, is suitable for all types of activity.
- Wide panoramic lens surface for broad field of vision.
- Special nose wingtips are adjustable in every direction so that the glasses can be adapted to every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog.
- Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort.
- Air Link Temple system - shock absorbing elastomer insert at the end of temples for more comfort and lightness
Lens Category: 3
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 40 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.