If you’re fairly new to mountain biking and want to venture further this summer, you’ll benefit from a word of advice about comfort. Apart from getting your bike set up to fit you properly in the first place do consider getting some proper cycle shorts and leave your cotton tee in the drawer. Want to know why? Visit us at countryside.co.uk and explore Patagonia’s fantastic range of men’s and women’s Capilene Cool Tech Tees and comprehensive range of cycle shorts (there’s even bibs this season too!). Patagonia’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn tech tees are made to handle all the uncomfortable moments and the transitions in between and trust us, your backside will certainly appreciate the protection from proper shorts! Ride on!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Same iconic design as our classic MLC™ bag, now in Black Hole® fabric. Superburly, soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel. Meets most carry-on requirements.
Made from the trusted Black Hole® fabric, the MLC™ (Maximum Legal Carry-On) is undoubtedly the toughest, most travel-impervious travel bag you’ll ever stuff into an overhead bin. Soft-sided and cleanly designed, this versatile bag holds three to five days’ worth of clothes, opens like a book for easy packing and meets airline carry-on size requirements so you can get in and out as fast as possible.
An internal, padded sleeve holds most 17" laptops and doubles as a clothing organizer. The main compartment features two separate pockets for easier packing, access and organization. A second zippered pocket keeps shoes separate from clothing. Two exterior pockets organize the essentials and include features to hold keys, electronics, travel documents, wallet and phone.
Multiple carrying options include a padded shoulder strap that can be worn on one shoulder or across the chest, bandolier style; zip-away, ergonomic shoulder straps that convert the MLC to a backpack so you can easily make a sprint through crowds; and top and side handles for a briefcase carry. An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping wheeled luggage handles. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip it on and off rolling luggage handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- 1505 g (3 lbs 5.1 oz)
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.