We hope you’ll be getting out to enjoy the sun this weekend? Whether it’s the coast you’re heading for, or the hills, do remember the sunscreen, a hat and have plenty to drink because burns and headaches are no fun at close of play. To tempt you out even more this summer, right now we’re shining a spotlight on some seriously scorching deals on all the latest The North Face men’s and women’s clothing and equipment too! Visit us now at countryside.co.uk before you miss out - the bargains are rapidly evaporating!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The midsize workhorse in the Black Hole® collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
This is the midsized pack in the Black Hole® collection. It’s perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made from our tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole fabric, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket opens quickly with a half-moon zipper and holds the lion’s share of your gear.
Internal features include a padded sleeve that protects your 15" laptop or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold a phone, keys, wallet and all of the small items of everyday life. A large front stash pocket keeps a headlamp, electronic paraphernalia and your guidebook handy. Daisy chain lash points provide multiple options for securing a skateboard or yoga mat, and stretch-woven side pockets keep water bottles, map or a pair of gloves right where you can reach them.
With padded shoulder straps for all-day comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow.
Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provide organization
- Large front and top stash pockets keep necessities organized and accessible
- Mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- 810 g (1 lb 12.6 oz)
- 22" x 10.5" x 6.75"
- 32L (1,953 cu in)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.