PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A warm, low-bulk quarter-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, hip-length pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re checking off the list.
Built from 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has flat-seam construction to reduce bulk and chafe.
A zipper garage on the stand-up collar provides next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves allow greater mobility and back seams create a classic silhouette. The collar, cuffs and hem are trimmed with shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey, and a zippered left-chest pocket secures keys and cash.
It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-zip design with a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort
- The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
- Zippered left-chest pocket holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at the cuffs and hem feels smooth and soft on the skin and provides added abrasion resistance
- Crafted with flat-seam stitching to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.