Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, the versatile Better Sweater™ Jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, the Better Sweater Jacket is made of 10-oz 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty and the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.