We hope you’ll be getting out to enjoy the sun this weekend? Whether it’s the coast you’re heading for, or the hills, do remember the sunscreen, a hat and have plenty to drink because burns and headaches are no fun at close of play. To tempt you out even more this summer, right now we’re shining a spotlight on some seriously scorching deals on all the latest The North Face men’s and women’s clothing and equipment too! Visit us now at countryside.co.uk before you miss out - the bargains are rapidly evaporating!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends.
HeiQ Fresh durable odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because this zip-neck top is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Product features include a self-fabric backing on the collar that provides added comfort and a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry, a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to help cover your hands, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® fabric.
- Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
- Cross-dyes: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex.
- Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.