PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A versatile vest made from 100% polyester (50% recycled) sherpa fleece with a bonded windproof membrane to keep your core warm in cool and windy conditions.
The soft, easy-wearing warmth of the Retro-X® Vest insulates your core, blocks wind and frees your arms for mobility. It features a soft, windproof membrane bonded between a thick and fuzzy outer layer of ¼”-pile sherpa fleece and an interior, moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable mesh lining. The resulting fabric sandwich traps heat, blocks wind and feels smooth and comfortable against the skin.
The zippered chest pocket, collar and wind flap are made of 100% nylon with a weather-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The zippered side handwarmer pockets have a brushed-polyester mesh lining for extra warmth and a smooth feel. Treated with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, the Retro-X will keep you welcome among friends at the end of the day. Hip length.
- Windproof membrane bonded between ¼"-pile sherpa fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, highly air-permeable warp-knit mesh
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, a wicking finish and a windproof barrier.
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.