PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The ultimate all-conditions belay parka for bone-chilling days and unplanned bivies. The DAS® Parka uses PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Cross Core™ technology that incorporates aerogel to provide the soft and compressible feel of down with the crucial warm-when-wet performance of synthetic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
From spindrift to icy wind to bone-chilling cold, the revamped DAS® Parka provides the ultimate cold-weather belay protection from everything but unanticipated falling ice chunks. This parka is designed for the unexpected storm and the unplanned bivy with an ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric and a weather-resistant coating.
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Cross Core™ technology is combined with aerogel particle―the lightest solid material known to humankind―to create an insulated temperature barrier, while remaining lightweight and packable.
A single-pull adjustable hood is helmet compatible and helps seal-in warmth with a customizable fit. Center-front zipper is two-way and backed with an internal wind flap.
External left-chest pocket, two handwarmer pockets, and two internal, elasticized mesh drop-in pockets, plus the option to self-stuff into either internal pocket round out the climb-specific features. Elasticized, low-profile cuffs stay out of the way and double as thumb loops to cover hands and add warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric has a water-resistant endurance coating for improved weather protection
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco fused with aerogel technology provides exceptional warmth and softness in a synthetic insulation; 133-g insulation all over with an extra 40-g at the core places where additional warmth is needed most; elasticized stitch on lining at side panels pulls jacket in toward the body
- Alpine helmet–compatible, single-point-adjustable hood with elasticized binding at hood opening offers custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal wind flap
- External left-chest pocket and handwarmer pockets are outfitted with zipper garages
- Two internal, elasticized mesh drop-in pockets; self-stuffs into smaller left pocket for maximum packability
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and easily push up and out of the way; internal elastic cuffs double as optional thumb loops to pull sleeves down over hands for additional warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Endurance™ with a PU dry coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 133-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (75% postconsumer recycled content) and 40-g 100% polyester (35% postconsumer recycled content) with Cross Core™ technology.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.