PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Dual Aspect Bibs are a fully PFC-free waterproof/breathable hard shell built for alpine climbing in the harshest conditions.
This combination of full storm protection for the worst possible weather, a construction designed specifically for freedom of movement in the mountains, and a materials package free of perfluorinated chemicals is an important step forward in creating highly technical products with lower impacts on the environment. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell is made of 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer and a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Bibs are 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch; both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Articulated pattern with unique high-step gusset provides complete freedom of movement in vertical terrain
- Low-profile, bike-inspired four-way-stretch suspenders are secure and enhance comfort while wearing a harness
- Thigh pocket and small stash pocket in bibs above the harness line keep things secure and close at hand
- Zip fly and drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures for easy pit stops without stripping down; watertight zippers double as thigh vents
- Zippered cuffs designed for mountain and ski touring boots have durable scuff guards and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Bibs: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish.
- Scuff guards: 7.3-oz 59% recycled polyester/41% polyurethane durable mesh knit with a PFC-free DWR finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.