The forecast for the Easter Bank Holiday weekend is looking fine so crack on and get yourself outside! Remember the UK's weather can be temperamental so make sure you’ve got a shell in your pack just in case of a downpour. If you’ve got the kids this weekend why not escape the crowds and plan a walk together - there’ll probably be bluebells hiding in your local woods (no picking!) and after the stroll you’ll all be so much more deserving of a chocolate egg - or two! Whatever you’re planning, make sure you visit us at countryside.co.uk before you go - we’ve got everything you need for an egg-cellent adventure!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
For bone-cold belays and frigid bivies, the updated Fitz Roy Down Parka brings the heat with high loft, improved fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
At frigid belays, forced bivies and just plain January—all the usual alpinists’ fare—the Fitz Roy Down Parka gives incredible loft and expedition-level warmth. Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) traps your heat inside a 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds snow and moisture.
Patagonia have improved the fully baffled construction for greater thermal efficiency. The helmet-compatible, single-pull hood has an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on the back of the neck, and internal draft tubes eliminate cold spots along the 2-way center-front zipper.
Cut long with a full-coverage drop-tail hem (dual-adjust cord locks seals in warmth); three exterior zippered pockets (two high handwarmers and an exterior left chest); and two large, internal, drop-in stretch-mesh pockets for warming frozen gloves. Soft, low-profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push up easily.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off moisture
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fully baffled construction improved to prevent down migration; a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left-chest pocket feature Vislon® zippers, zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; two giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pockets hold gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
Main shell and lining, and reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.