People generally consider information, make decisions and then take actions through conversations with people they trust. That’s how change begins. So, if our planet is to be sustained for future generations then the social will needs to be there to mobilise action. Across the world policies, technologies and practices already exist that could lessen the impact or help reverse the human contribution to the speed of global warming but it begins at home.
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
An uncompromised combination of unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain.
Patagonia's waterproof/breathable Galvanized Jacket delivers in the alpine, with a supple, robust 3-layer H2No™ polyester/elastane stretch-woven fabric, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yet like many a grizzled alpinist, it’s soft on the inside, in this case due to a jersey-knit backer that wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of internal comfort.
Newly added pit zips enhance venting, and the jacket’s engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch. The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet and adjusts with our single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system.
The handwarmer pockets ride high, above harness-line, and close with watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket. A minimal hook-and-loop closure secures the cuffs, which are lined with polyurethane to further eliminate gaps and maintain a seal.
The hem cord locks adjust easily with one hand, and the center-front zip has an interior storm flap and non-chafing zipper garage. Now with a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/elastane fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Watertight, PU-coated 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system on hem allows for intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester/12% elastane stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a jersey-knit backer
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.