Snow is falling dramatically across many of Europe’s resorts at last and Austria is certainly having more than its fair share! Right now the same is happening with our prices on Patagonia in our Winter Offers here at countryside.co.uk! Just in time for the cold snap that's forecast, we've got new ice-cool deals on an amazing choice of Patagonia's hottest products with prices so low you'll gasp for breath! Get clicking to bag a bargain now and remember, shipping is free on all orders over £20 and our offers won't be beaten - get ready to own your winter!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
An uncompromised combination of unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain.
Patagonia's waterproof/breathable Galvanized Jacket delivers in the alpine, with a supple, robust 3-layer H2No™ polyester/elastane stretch-woven fabric, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yet like many a grizzled alpinist, it’s soft on the inside, in this case due to a jersey-knit backer that wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of internal comfort.
Newly added pit zips enhance venting, and the jacket’s engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch. The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet and adjusts with our single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system.
The handwarmer pockets ride high, above harness-line, and close with watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket. A minimal hook-and-loop closure secures the cuffs, which are lined with polyurethane to further eliminate gaps and maintain a seal.
The hem cord locks adjust easily with one hand, and the center-front zip has an interior storm flap and non-chafing zipper garage. Now with a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/elastane fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Watertight, PU-coated 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system on hem allows for intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester/12% elastane stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a jersey-knit backer
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.