Once you’ve worn great kit it’s hard to look back and it makes sense to protect yourself from miserable weather on your commute, a cycle across town or training in preparation for warmer days ahead. Stay warm, dry and comfortable and take a little bit of the mountains with you wherever you go with The North Face. Check out our latest deals on the latest kit from The North Face!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket—which now uses 100% recycled polyester—stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
A balance of weight, durability and protection, the newly revised waterproof/breathable Galvanized Jacket delivers in the alpine, with a supple, robust, 3-layer H2No® fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. We’ve extended our recycled offerings to even our most technical pieces, and the Galvanized’s shell fabric is now 88% polyester (recycled) and 12% spandex. The soft, jersey-knit backer on the inside wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of comfort.
Pit zips enhance venting, and the jacket’s engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch. The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet or without, and adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system. Handwarmer pockets ride above harness line and close with watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket.
Minimal hook-and-loop closures secure the cuffs, which are lined with polyurethane to maintain a snug seal. Hem cord locks adjust easily with one hand, and the center-front zip has an interior storm flap and non-chafing zipper garage. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester (100% recycled)/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, for zero abrasion points and full stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Waterproof, two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem offers intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs have minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grips gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 527 g (18.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon. Please be aware that currently there are some extra delays in some areas due to staff shortages and resources being utilised for NHS deliveries.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order may require a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.