Summer has officially started and so here’s hoping you've managed to escape into your own mini outdoor adventure? Let us know what you’ve got planned for your weekends and those long summer evenings? (not just the BBQs!). Whatever your passion, at countryside.co.uk we can help you get more out of your precious free time with unbiased advice and next day delivery. To give your season a kick start we’ve also just sprinkled a healthy dose of summer sun on our huge range of Patagonia clothing and equipment, so the deals are scorching! Visit us now and then get yourself outside - we don’t want to see you back until tea time!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
For thriving—not just surviving—in the most extreme places on earth, the Grade VII Down Parka represents years of building, testing and refining among Patagonia's brain trust of designers and ambassadors, resulting in a belay and bivy parka worthy of the most visionary lines on the most intimidating peaks.
For thriving on the most visionary lines on the most intimidating peaks, the Grade VII Down Parka represents years of building, testing and refining among Patagonia's brain trust of designers and ambassadors. At belays and bivies—any time you stop, or any time you’re moving through absolute zero—the parka keeps your fire burning with its precise, fully baffled construction (laminated on the arms, shoulders and chest) and differentially cut shell and liner, which traps your heat courtesy of 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). The design further ensures that the loft stays in place, thus eliminating cold spots, regardless of severity of use, and elasticized stitching on the side panels of the liner hug the jacket into the body.
The 100% nylon ripstop shell is more robust in the sides and back, and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish throughout. The helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull drawcord and a high-loft draft collar around the neck; the 2-way center-front zipper is backed with draft tubes that kiss together, removing the cold shoulder (or cold zipper).
Plenty of pockets keep you sorted when hell freezes over: Double chest pockets and double hand pockets all have down on both sides of the pocket bags to retain warmth when open, and 4 interior catch-all pockets (two on each side) have stretch mesh for draining snow melt (the back-right interior pocket has a hidden stash tube with keeper-loop for retaining the self-fabric stuffsack).
The elasticized-stitch cuff openings sit gently on the wrist, locking in heat and allowing the sleeve to be easily pulled down over gloves, or pushed up at brew stops. The hem drawcord routes through the mini snowskirt and is located several inches above the parka’s hem, thus pulling everything inward without draft spots while eliminating any hanging loops that can snag on gear and rocks. Dialed. Regular fit.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon shell fabrics maximize wet-weather protection with a light DWR (durable water repellent) finish throughout, and glued-baffle construction on arms, shoulders and chest
- Fully baffled construction and differentially cut shell and liner keep down lofted and eliminate cold spots; elasticized stitch on liner at side panels pulls jacket into the body
- Alpine helmet–compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar around the neck; 2-way center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with kissing draft tubes
- Exterior pockets: two large chest pockets with zipper garages, and two large hand pockets with stiffened welts for easy access; all pockets have down insulation on both sides of pocket bag to retain warmth when pockets are open
- Interior pockets: two catch-all pockets on each side of the front torso have stretch mesh for draining snow melt; right-rear interior pocket has small stash pocket with keeper-loop for retaining self-fabric stuffsack
- Elasticized stitch at the cuff opening sits gently on the wrist, locking in heat and allowing the sleeve to be easily pulled down over gloves, or pushed up at brew stops
- Hem-cord routes through mini snowskirt and is located several inches above jacket hem to cinch toward body without draft spots; unique construction allows hem-cord adjustability inside parka or inside interior pocket to avoid hanging loops that can snag on gear and rocks
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
Front Shell: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a light DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Side and Back Shell: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon with a light DWR finish.
Lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum built with Y-shaped filament technology and a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.