If a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well. Patagonia has always taken that approach to their build quality because making something that lasts makes sense for them, for usand importantly for the planet that supplies the raw materials in the first place. You’re probably pretty careful about what you eat so when you review your wardrobe this summer, why not take a leaf out of their book and make an effort to go organic when it comes to your holiday clothes too? Since 1996 Patagonia have used 100% organic cotton in their clothing range and we can explain exactly why it’s a good idea for all of us at countryside.co.uk.
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
On epics through any back country adventure, you need to find a balance point between staying warm and staying fluid.
The Powder Bowl jacket is incredibly versatile, with body-mapped insulation placed in key areas to keep you warm without compromising mobility and weight. It's built with a tough 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex® fabric for windproof, waterproof and breathable performance in any conditions. The shell is finished with a DWR, which allows the jacket to shrug of snow and drizzle in wet storms. The combination of 60-g and 100-g of Thermogreen® insulation being strategically placed provides lightweight, efficient warmth on cold days and remains warm even when wet. The inside of the jacket is lined with a durable 100% polyester fabric that adds easy gliding and moisture management with you work up a steam.
The removable, 2-way adjustable, helmet compatible hood has a laminates visor for optimal visibility in ugly conditions. Other features include a fully featured powder skirt, pit zips, watertight, coated slim zips, cord lock adjustments at the hood and hem and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets include two hand warmer pockets, a chest pocket with a secure media section and cable routing, one on the bicep and two interior pockets, one drop in and one zippered stash pocket. This garment has a snow board style relaxed fit.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX ®fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60- g and 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one bicep, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: Strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g 100% polyester (90% recycled) Thermogreen® insulation.
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex
- 1136 g (40.1 oz)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 5 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.