Due to the ongoing crisis with COVID-19 we have put some special measures in place to protect both customers and staff whilst still delivering the excellent service you deserve! In order to protect health and wellbeing of our customers and our staff the following measures have been put in place:
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
With a combination of burly fabric and strategically placed insulation, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants keep you warm, provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and do it all without compromising mobility and weight. The durable, 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, yet feels light and limber for unmatched performance in any condition. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish stops moisture and wet snow and increases abrasion resistance. Strategically placed, body-mapped 60-g Thermogreen® recycled insulation traps your heat (even if wet) and dries quickly to keep you warm and free throughout the coldest days.
To increase mobility and provide natural motion, Powder Bowls have a refined fit, simplified styling, articulated knees and a polyester-taffeta lining throughout the legs so you can move easily. The waist has a combination of a smooth taffeta lining to wick moisture, grown-on belt loops, a zip fly and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit. Other details include watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight, mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one back. Inseam length is 32½".
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one back
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 785 g (27.7 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon. Please be aware that currently there are some extra delays in some areas due to staff shortages and resources being utilised for NHS deliveries.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order may require a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.