PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Warm and waterproof, the Insulated Quandary Jacket is made with a combination of stretchy shell fabric and lightweight insulation to let you move freely and offset cold, damp weather. Its H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell uses a tough, but lightweight and quick-drying fabric blend of 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish for total storm performance.
Lightweight and highly compressible, the 100-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester insulation (92% recycled) wraps you in warmth, even if wet. A slick taffeta lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. Designed to provide exceptional coverage and visibility, the Quandary’s insulated, two-way-adjustable hood is removable for bluebird days.
Features include articulated sleeves for unlimited motion, a waterproof center-front zipper with a zipper-garage chin guard and soft microfleece at the collar to protect sensitive skin. A left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper, side-entry handwarmers keep digits toasty and an internal zippered security pocket holds small valuables. A dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps your heat inside and the cold outside.
It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/spandex plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g (60-g in hood) THERMOLITE® polyester
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper-garage chin guard; collar lined with microfleece for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,004 g (35.4 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.