Mountain Equipment began in 1961 and their (nearly) 60 years of experience means they are one of the best brands at making gear for the most inhospitable places on earth. You might not be going that far, so for the adventurous hill-walker, scrambler and mountaineer in need of reliable gear that can cope with technical terrain, fluctuating temperatures and long days out, look no further than countryside.co.uk. We’ve got the biggest range in the UK of Mountain Equipment for men and women and all at competitive prices. Visit us now for before your next adventure!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric on the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell and heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation with 92% recycled polyester content.
Patagonia made their Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell, with a 100% recycled face, keeps the water out.
They've also made this waterproof winter jacket warmer and more eco-friendly, with 100 grams of heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled). The adjustable, insulated hood has a laminated visor that doubles as a rain spout, and 2-way pit zips help with venting.
Pockets include two zippered handwarmers, lined with soft microfleece, and an interior zippered security pocket. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements, while a simple cord-and-hook design allows you to stow the hood when the skies clear.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zip security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.