PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Nano-Air® Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Approach, climb, belay, repeat until the post-climb beer—all in the Nano-Air® Hoody, a warm, stretchy, breathable layer you can put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather.
Even better, Patagonia have upped the recycled material content throughout the Nano-Air®, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation—all with zero sacrifice in performance.
It’s a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy while using recycled inputs to the greatest possible degree.
The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch creates a close, sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it’ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets.
Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on your chin. The Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. When the belay goes from chilly to downright cold, pull on a lightweight shell and feel the thermal properties of the Nano-Air skyrocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.