We hope you’ll be getting out to enjoy the sun this weekend? Whether it’s the coast you’re heading for, or the hills, do remember the sunscreen, a hat and have plenty to drink because burns and headaches are no fun at close of play. To tempt you out even more this summer, right now we’re shining a spotlight on some seriously scorching deals on all the latest The North Face men’s and women’s clothing and equipment too! Visit us now at countryside.co.uk before you miss out - the bargains are rapidly evaporating!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Nano-Air® Jacket was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
It used to be somewhat mythical: A warm, stretchy breathable layer you could put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. That is, until our Nano-Air® Jacket broke onto the active insulation scene and redefined how we layer in the cold. Now, another breakthrough: Patagonia have upped the recycled content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to the warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation—all with zero sacrifice in performance.
The Nano-Air still manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions. The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft, supple and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and total range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket.
The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, offers outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide superb range of motion for unhindered movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk for wear with a harness or pack
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs have stretch knit insets for coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- 318 g (11.2 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.