Snow is falling dramatically across many of Europe’s resorts at last and Austria is certainly having more than its fair share! Right now the same is happening with our prices on Patagonia in our Winter Offers here at countryside.co.uk! Just in time for the cold snap that's forecast, we've got new ice-cool deals on an amazing choice of Patagonia's hottest products with prices so low you'll gasp for breath! Get clicking to bag a bargain now and remember, shipping is free on all orders over £20 and our offers won't be beaten - get ready to own your winter!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody offers the same dynamic stretch as the Nano-Air Hoody but with 75% more breathability and two-thirds the insulation.
Patagonia's Nano-Air® Light Hoody is a light, stretchy, extended-range midlayer that's quickly become a tester and ambassador favorite for its dynamic insulation and sweet-spot breathability.
The fabric package sheds snow and maintains the same impressive stretch as the regular Nano-Air (100% stretch nylon shell and liner), but it’s three-quarters more breathable and a third less insulative (using 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation)—meaning you’ll never need to take it off.
The stripped-down, deep-venting pullover silhouette remains trim through the midsection, while the engineered pattern eliminates seams across the shoulders and back, thus removing abrasion points and enhancing comfort.
The hood works alone, or under a helmet. or stretches over lower-profile helmets, and the polyester/spandex stretch-woven cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed to reduce bulk when layered and allow easy push-up without constricting the forearms. With an exterior left-chest zippered pocket.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern avoids all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing stretch
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest zip pocket
- Stretch-woven cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed for low-bulk layering, and push up easily without constricting forearms
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave.
Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch-woven.
All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.