Summer has officially started and so here’s hoping you've managed to escape into your own mini outdoor adventure? Let us know what you’ve got planned for your weekends and those long summer evenings? (not just the BBQs!). Whatever your passion, at countryside.co.uk we can help you get more out of your precious free time with unbiased advice and next day delivery. To give your season a kick start we’ve also just sprinkled a healthy dose of summer sun on our huge range of Patagonia clothing and equipment, so the deals are scorching! Visit us now and then get yourself outside - we don’t want to see you back until tea time!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody offers the same dynamic stretch as the Nano-Air Hoody but with 75% more breathability and two-thirds the insulation.
Patagonia's Nano-Air® Light Hoody is a light, stretchy, extended-range midlayer that's quickly become a tester and ambassador favorite for its dynamic insulation and sweet-spot breathability.
The fabric package sheds snow and maintains the same impressive stretch as the regular Nano-Air (100% stretch nylon shell and liner), but it’s three-quarters more breathable and a third less insulative (using 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation)—meaning you’ll never need to take it off.
The stripped-down, deep-venting pullover silhouette remains trim through the midsection, while the engineered pattern eliminates seams across the shoulders and back, thus removing abrasion points and enhancing comfort.
The hood works alone, or under a helmet. or stretches over lower-profile helmets, and the polyester/spandex stretch-woven cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed to reduce bulk when layered and allow easy push-up without constricting the forearms. With an exterior left-chest zippered pocket.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern avoids all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing stretch
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest zip pocket
- Stretch-woven cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed for low-bulk layering, and push up easily without constricting forearms
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave.
Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch-woven.
All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.