If you’re fairly new to mountain biking and want to venture further this summer, you’ll benefit from a word of advice about comfort. Apart from getting your bike set up to fit you properly in the first place do consider getting some proper cycle shorts and leave your cotton tee in the drawer. Want to know why? Visit us at countryside.co.uk and explore Patagonia’s fantastic range of men’s and women’s Capilene Cool Tech Tees and comprehensive range of cycle shorts (there’s even bibs this season too!). Patagonia’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn tech tees are made to handle all the uncomfortable moments and the transitions in between and trust us, your backside will certainly appreciate the protection from proper shorts! Ride on!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody combines 40-g FullRange® insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance during high-exertion, cool-weather missions.
The new Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody provides just the right amount of warmth, wind- and weather protection via a light layer of stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation (40-g), wrapped in a lightweight yet durable shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
On the back, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odour and dissipates heat. All of this keeps you comfortable when you’re charging hard in a range of conditions.
Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch-knit cuffs with discreet thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation.
Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odour control
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.