People generally consider information, make decisions and then take actions through conversations with people they trust. That’s how change begins. So, if our planet is to be sustained for future generations then the social will needs to be there to mobilise action. Across the world policies, technologies and practices already exist that could lessen the impact or help reverse the human contribution to the speed of global warming but it begins at home.
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Nano-Air® revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange® insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
Protection up front, breathability in the back. The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket was created to put an end to the clam factor that often accompanies hefty aerobic effort in chilly temperatures and keep you at optimum operating temperature even on bad hair days.
A light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation (40-g) is wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind- and weather protection up front.
Everywhere else, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch-knit cuffs with thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester warp knit with a DWR finish.
Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.