If you’re fairly new to mountain biking and want to venture further this summer, you’ll benefit from a word of advice about comfort. Apart from getting your bike set up to fit you properly in the first place do consider getting some proper cycle shorts and leave your cotton tee in the drawer. Want to know why? Visit us at countryside.co.uk and explore Patagonia’s fantastic range of men’s and women’s Capilene Cool Tech Tees and comprehensive range of cycle shorts (there’s even bibs this season too!). Patagonia’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn tech tees are made to handle all the uncomfortable moments and the transitions in between and trust us, your backside will certainly appreciate the protection from proper shorts! Ride on!
Select Alternative Colour/Size
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Nano-Air revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Vest delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange™ insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance.
Staying warm without overheating is critical. The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Vest traps heat at your core—where you need it most—but lets off steam to keep you dry and comfortable. The front of the vest protects with warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation (40-g) sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The back of the vest features a super stretchy, airy waffle knit that swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. The center-front zipper tucks into a garage for comfort on the chin, and zippered handwarmer pockets rest easily under a harness or pack. Stretch binding at the armholes and hem seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem to seal in warmth
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
- Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.