A Date for your Diary
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Nano-Air® Vest was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sending temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters, and our Nano-Air® Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions by integrating the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy—now with significant recycled content throughout.
The warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding polyester plain-weave shell. All of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The supple feel and full mechanical stretch make for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers.
The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage to save your chin, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and an elasticized hem seal in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.