Due to the ongoing crisis with COVID-19 we have put some special measures in place to protect both customers and staff whilst still delivering the excellent service you deserve! In order to protect health and wellbeing of our customers and our staff the following measures have been put in place:
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Hoody uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Nano Puff® Hoody handily manages all the chilly belays and nighttime rope-pulling sessions that a climber can throw at it. It excels as a sleek micro-belay parka and doubles as an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. A simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish glides effortlessly in your layering system, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. The hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon. Please be aware that currently there are some extra delays in some areas due to staff shortages and resources being utilised for NHS deliveries.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order may require a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.