Spring is upon us and here at Countryside Ski & Climb we are planning and training for our late spring and summer adventures. Whether you are going walking with the kids or something a little more adventurous like climbing or scrambling it is always good to plan ahead. Always remember it's the journey not the destination that counts!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Durable, midweight jeans built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia build their Performance Straight Fit Jeans for the constant motion of daily life. They’re made of an easy-wearing, flexible blend of 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester mechanical with COOLMAX® to wick moisture. They are dyed with an innovative process to minimize water, energy use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Featuring classic five-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique-nickel shank-button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout. Cut to sit on the waist and best for lean-to-medium builds, the streamlined fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thighs and has a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle.
They have two front pockets with printed-twill pocket bags, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets. Lower portions of the rear pockets are reinforced for durability, and pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish. They’re also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Inseam is 32".
- Their durable, midweight fabric blend stretches, wicks moisture and is dyed with an innovative process
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Classic five-pocket design with an antique-nickel shank-button closure, a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, and antique-nickel piton rivets
- Front handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets with pocket-edge seams bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 553 g (19.5 oz)
- 9.75-oz 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester denim with mechanical stretch and COOLMAX® to wick moisture; dyed with an innovative process that minimizes the use of energy and water and reduces carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 40 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.