Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Durable, midweight jeans built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia build their Performance Straight Fit Jeans for the constant motion of daily life. They’re made of an easy-wearing, flexible blend of 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester mechanical with COOLMAX® to wick moisture. They are dyed with an innovative process to minimize water, energy use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Featuring classic five-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique-nickel shank-button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout. Cut to sit on the waist and best for lean-to-medium builds, the streamlined fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thighs and has a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle.
They have two front pockets with printed-twill pocket bags, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets. Lower portions of the rear pockets are reinforced for durability, and pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish. They’re also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
Inseam is 32".
- Their durable, midweight fabric blend stretches, wicks moisture and is dyed with an innovative process
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle
- Classic five-pocket design with an antique-nickel shank-button closure, a zip fly, double-needle belt loops, and antique-nickel piton rivets
- Front handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets with pocket-edge seams bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 553 g (19.5 oz)
- 9.75-oz 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester denim with mechanical stretch and COOLMAX® to wick moisture; dyed with an innovative process that minimizes the use of energy and water and reduces carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.