Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
An unfailing companion on any mountain adventure, the Pluma Jacket uses lightweight, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology in a simple yet fully featured packable hard shell.
It combines durable waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric (100% recycled nylon), featuring GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology. The hood adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system, which works equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head.
The pair of handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line, and use watertight zippers, as does the exterior left-chest pocket and the pit zips.
Additional features include embedded cord locks at the hem for easy adjustment, minimal hook-and-loop cuff closures, and an interior right-chest pocket. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed excess moisture.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric featuring GORE® Micro
- Grid Backer Technology combines superior waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight yet durable fabric
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
3-layer, 3.4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro shell with a 15-denier GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology woven backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.