The weather in the UK is starting to feel like proper winter. As dedicated skiers and climbers we are always excited by the prospect of a bit of snow. The key to enjoying the cold weather is the right gear to keep you warm and dry no matter what the mountains throw at you. Get yours here at Countryside Ski & Climb!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Pants are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia make the Powder Bowl Pants for the full range of character-building conditions and they’re happily impervious to them all. Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions.
They feature rugged, 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance in any condition. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance by stopping snow and moisture so you can keep riding through the storm while the crowds call it a day.
Inside, a combination of brushed mesh and polyester taffeta line the seat, upper thighs and down the legs to manage moisture and glide smoothly over underlayers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for spontaneous aerials (or recovering from said aerials).
Other features include coated, watertight slim zips for reduced bulk; gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; adjustable tabs at the waist for a customized fit; burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse; clean, simplified styling and a refined fit. Pockets include two handwarmers, one thigh and one in back.
Inseam length is 32½".
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weigh
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower legs) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.