Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The new PowSlayer, Updated with the Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system, is the most uncompromising, high-performance riding jacket available. The peak of ambassador-driven design, it’s built with GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
Ambassador driven and tested on every level, this fully dialed jacket gives you the best available stormproof performance for riding big lines in every imaginable condition. It’s made with extremely light yet highly durable, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the pinnacle of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. GORE-TEX Pro fabric now has even greater breathability. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents wet-out in soggy conditions. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and their Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends. Watertight, coated Slim Zips reduce weight and bulk; pit zips quickly release heat. New Vislon® centre-front zip is burly and easy to use. The design of the sleek, low-profile powderskirt ensures a trustworthy seal during unplanned ragdoll moments or snorkel-deep sessions.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions.
- Cohaesive™ cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment.
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight.
- Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use.
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt (with snap at the center front) stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection.
- Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Shell: 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
Weight: 593 g (20.9 oz)
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.