A Date for your Diary
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Extremely versatile and highly revered, the R1 midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors—climb, hike, mountain bike and transition effortlessly between all three. Made with light and breathable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, R1 provides outstanding stretch, compressibility and durability. With HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Blending minimalism with unconditional performance, the R1® midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. The Polartec® Power Grid® fabric—made exclusively for Patagonia—features a high/low interior grid recycled polyester/spandex blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates.
Lightweight and soft on the skin, the R1 Pullover Hoody has a technical fit that accommodates underlayers yet can be worn as a stand-alone top when conditions permit; it compresses down to practically nothing in your pack. For higher-output use and enhanced mobility, we’ve incorporated lighter weight, super stretchy grid fabric along the side panels, in the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood and at harness line.
Details include a minimalist, deep-venting front zipper for temperature regulation, a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy, off-shoulder seams that sit comfortably under your pack straps and discreet on-seam thumb holes for added warmth when it’s cold. With an exterior left-chest pocket and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Pullover Hoody earned a premium for their labor.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, these hybridized Polartec® Power Grid® fabrics with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control are light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability; low-profile secondary fabric improves breathability in key places and provides increased comfort when worn under a harness; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Body: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Hood, side panels and lower body: 3.8-oz Polartec Power Grid 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.