PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, the R2® TechFace Hoody provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Notch up the warmth with the new R2® TechFace Hoody. Its versatile double-weave fabric combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. Stretchy and cozy all-mountain performance further extends into a dialed feature set: The warm, low-profile, under-the-helmet hood has a simple elastic binding to keep out wind; the zippered handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line and pack line, and their backsides form a pair of interior drop-in mesh pockets; the sleek, stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs resist snags and push up easily; a partial-hem binding seals in warmth; a zippered left-chest pocket holds small essentials. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are clean-finished and harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 485 g (17.1 oz)
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.