With the weather at sixes and sevens this week we’re all getting some un-seasonal wardrobe challenges across the UK. We’re certainly not complaining about the spring-like conditions though, the sunshine is more than welcome as long as it doesn’t melt the snow in resort! At countryside.co.uk right now we’ve got even more rays of sunshine for you with some blindingly good deals in our winter Clearance Event. Fortune favours the early shopper so don’t hang around because pretty soon the warm winds will be bringing in all the exciting new season’s stock and the winter bargains will evaporate!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A shelter for the high-country escape artist, the Refugitive Jacket uses lightweight and stretchy 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® Backer Technology in a fully featured, packable hard shell.
Patagonia's lightweight Refugitive Jacket combines full waterproof/breathable protection with stretch for steep climbs and serious descents. The hybrid 3-layer GORE-TEX® construction uses a slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the back of the arms for unimpaired mobility.
The Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets alike, while 2-way watertight pit zips let you dump heat on lung-busting ascents. Pockets include two above-harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers; interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets; and a right-side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins.
The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for deep-powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and light weight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® Backer Technology is softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left-chest pocket, interior left-chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Shell: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric.
Lower arms and upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric.
All with GORE® C-KNIT® Backer Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.