Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for more than 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements. Soon thereafter, Captain Hansen and his wife Margrethe launched a business producing waterproof oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil – and the legend was born!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
The motion-friendly Snowshot Pants, designed for superior comfort, versatility and mobility, provide uncompromised waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for the season-long ride. The H2No® Performance Standard shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet snow (and spilled beer) and increase abrasion resistance.
Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and internal elastic tabs for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides smoothly over your baselayers so you can move freely and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With a technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Inseam (size M) is 32½".
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 678 g (23.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon. Please be aware that currently there are some extra delays in some areas due to staff shortages and resources being utilised for NHS deliveries.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.