PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
For moving fast and light through the mountains, the Storm10 is an ultralight, 3-layer waterproof piece to keep in your pack and deploy when the weather turns. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Rain, snow or wintery mix, the Storm10 is the just-in-case jacket to keep you dry and moving on quick-hit missions into the mountains. An ultralight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps precip at bay, while a tricot backer provides next-to-skin comfort. A single-pull adjustable hood provides protection and is alpine-helmet compatible. Center-front zip is coated and waterproof with an internal storm flap.
External left-chest pocket plus two handwarmer pockets are watertight, and the jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket. With low-profile cuffs with hook-and-loop closures, plus a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Featherweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps you dry while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to skin
- Alpine-helmet-compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and elasticized sides for optimal protection
- Coated, waterproof center-front zipper features internal storm flap and zipper garage for next-to-chin comfort
- External left-chest pocket and two front pockets with coated, watertight zippers feature welded construction and zipper garages
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.