Snow is falling dramatically across many of Europe’s resorts at last and Austria is certainly having more than its fair share! Right now the same is happening with our prices on Patagonia in our Winter Offers here at countryside.co.uk! Just in time for the cold snap that's forecast, we've got new ice-cool deals on an amazing choice of Patagonia's hottest products with prices so low you'll gasp for breath! Get clicking to bag a bargain now and remember, shipping is free on all orders over £20 and our offers won't be beaten - get ready to own your winter!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket was built to buffer the start-stop cycle of alpine climbing in blowing, wet and cold conditions. A highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation, wrapped in an H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, create a belay parka plus storm shell in one.
The Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket blends insulation, breathability and weatherproofness. Pairing a light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with the revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation of the Nano-Air® and adding a highly breathable liner.
Together the package is soft and warm, allowing excess heat to move away from the body and keeping the elements out. Each fabric has stretch, complementing the articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design for enhanced ease of movement.
Other details include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and embedded cord locks at the hem to seal out the elements. The 2-way pit zips and the double chest pockets all use waterproof, PU-coated zippers.
Additional pockets: two welted, high handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal catch-all pockets.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal catch-all pockets
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Covered by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% stretch polyester
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.