A Date for your Diary
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation (now with more recycled content), wrapped in a stretch H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm® keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Climbing in Scotland’s Ben Nevis nearly guarantees you some kind of weather. On the northeast side, that’d be blowing, blasting, cold and wet—just the conditions we had in mind when we built the Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket. It blends insulation, breathability and weatherproofness into a supple, stretchy storm shell—now made with recycled materials in the shell fabric and insulation.
Patagonia have updated the outer shell fabric to a 100% recycled, 2.5-layer textured nylon with mechanical stretch that’s durable, breathable and fully waterproof. Inside, revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) pairs with a highly breathable liner. Altogether the package is soft, warm and protective—it allows excess heat to move away from your body while keeping the elements out, and each fabric stretches to complement the articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design for ease of movement.
Other details include a helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and embedded cord locks at the hem to seal out weather. The two-way pit zips and the double chest pockets all use waterproof zippers. Also new this season, a discreet RECCO® reflector sits on the center back. Additional pockets include two welted, high handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers, and two internal catch-all pockets.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, it allows excess heat to escape
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Pockets: two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two mesh internal catch-all pockets
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- 576 g (20.3 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) stretch
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.