With the weather at sixes and sevens this week we’re all getting some un-seasonal wardrobe challenges across the UK. We’re certainly not complaining about the spring-like conditions though, the sunshine is more than welcome as long as it doesn’t melt the snow in resort! At countryside.co.uk right now we’ve got even more rays of sunshine for you with some blindingly good deals in our winter Clearance Event. Fortune favours the early shopper so don’t hang around because pretty soon the warm winds will be bringing in all the exciting new season’s stock and the winter bargains will evaporate!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Subtle but stylish, the Untracked Jacket is a warm, low-bulk snow jacket built for comfort and protection, complete with GORE-TEX® fabric and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
With a comfortable, low-bulk design, it features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance.
The fabric package includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent saturation; a moisture-managing brushed interior lining in the upper body that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk; and a slick, snow-shedding nylon lining in the lower body to provide a smooth glide when layering.
Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants).
The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility in wind-pushed snow along with the Cohesive® cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability.
Coated, watertight slim zips throughout reduce bulk and weight, and a tweaked fit this season gives the Untracked a more tailored silhouette.
Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on the left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; and one internal stash (for your après-ski brew). Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Tough yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 726 g (25.6 oz)
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Brushed backer: 3.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester.
- Lining (lower body) and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.