If you’re fairly new to mountain biking and want to venture further this summer, you’ll benefit from a word of advice about comfort. Apart from getting your bike set up to fit you properly in the first place do consider getting some proper cycle shorts and leave your cotton tee in the drawer. Want to know why? Visit us at countryside.co.uk and explore Patagonia’s fantastic range of men’s and women’s Capilene Cool Tech Tees and comprehensive range of cycle shorts (there’s even bibs this season too!). Patagonia’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn tech tees are made to handle all the uncomfortable moments and the transitions in between and trust us, your backside will certainly appreciate the protection from proper shorts! Ride on!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
An organic cotton/polyester/elastane blend that has just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Knickers live and breathe rock climbing.
Patagonia's Venga Rock Knickers move and stay comfortable through drop knees and high steps, and are now more durable thanks to the addition of polyester to the original organic cotton/elastane blend. Technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and a shaped cuff that’s slightly longer in the front to keep the knees covered with every high step and to avoid bunching in the back. The cuffs also have a shock cord and cord lock, and the unique, improved OppoSet® adjustable waist (with low-profile belt loops) closes the separating zip fly and provides a customized fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that reinforce the seat for durability, and a right-thigh patch pocket (with our interior Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables).
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and elastane has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature, staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- Adjustable below-the-knee cuffs with ultraminimal shock cord and cord lock; 18" inseam
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.