PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The take-everywhere classic sling design with just the right amount of organization and close-fitting comfort. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Patagonia's most burly sling bag, built to resist the rigors of the daily commute, the wear and tear of international travel and dicey weather, even if they all happen at the same time. Made from Ultralight Black Hole® fabric—a lightweight, all-recycled nylon ripstop that’s highly packable, weather-resistant and tough. The go-anywhere Ultralight Black Hole Sling carries the fundamentals of the day with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier’s tote.
The teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and subway terminals. When you need to grab something from inside the pack, the asymmetrical harness lets you rotate the pack to the front for quick access. The large, zippered main pocket holds your lunch and extra clothes.
Sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket keeps your passport and sunglasses handy. A convenient (and expandable) stretch-mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes. Soft, highly breathable mesh on the shoulder strap and back panel wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. When not in use, the Ultralight Black Hole Sling stuffs into its own pocket.
Made from 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The two-compartment sling design has enough room for your daily essentials
- An asymmetrical harness carries the pack’s load close to your body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort
- A roomy (and expandable) chest pocket keeps your phone within reach
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- 13.4" x 10.25" x 3"
- 8L (488 cu in)
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 43 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £40||Free|
|Orders up to £39.99||£3.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
You can return a product for a full refund or exchange within 28 days. We extend this to 15th January 2022 for Christmas Gift purchases.