The weather in the UK is starting to feel like proper winter. As dedicated skiers and climbers we are always excited by the prospect of a bit of snow. The key to enjoying the cold weather is the right gear to keep you warm and dry no matter what the mountains throw at you. Get yours here at Countryside Ski & Climb!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering.
Supple, warm and featuring an articulated fit, our Insulated Snowbelle Pants keep the heat turned on with a waterproof/breathable and windproof shell, a compressible layer of always-warm Thermogreen® insulation and a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, polyester micro-twill fabric (70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier for no-doubt storm performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation due to wet snow and rain and increases abrasion resistance.
Snowbelles trap your heat with soft, compressible stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen® insulation that’s held in place with a smooth internal lining that wicks moisture and glides over base layers to keep you moving freely. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection.
Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining; internal elastic tabs to customize the fit and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold money for your bowl of voodoo chili in the lodge. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an updated, articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam (size S) is 32".
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 621 g (21.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.