Get booking your ski holidays! Several resorts are open already in the USA and it’s looking good higher up in Europe which means we’re all jumping up and down with excitement at a great early season on the snow! It’s fair to say we love the white stuff here at countryside.co.uk and to give you a kick start to the season we’ve bashed some of our prices to help smooth your way. You’ll discover some ice-cool deals on all the latest Patagonia clothing just now and it seems as soon as we get a delivery it’s out the door in a flash - so get your skates on or you will miss out!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Refugative Jacket provides shelter when you need it most, made from stretchy 3 layer GORE-TEX® fabric for awesome, unrestricted weather protection.
Built for the mountains, the Refugative Jacket from Patagonia will keep you dry and comfortable during any winter mountain activity. The Refugative Jacket is the perfect balance of weather proctection and comfort. It is contructed using a 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for fantastic weather protection; this is combined with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology which makes the Jacket softer, lighter and more breathable than other GORE-TEX® jackets. The hybrid 3-layer GORE-TEX® construction has enhanced breathability throughout, but uses a slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the backsides of the arms for unimpaired mobility. The Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets alike, while 2-way watertight pit-zips let you dump heat on lung-busting ascents. Pockets include two above harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers, interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets, and a right-side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins. The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for deep powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left chest pocket, interior left chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Body: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® shell.
- Lower arms, upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® Shell. All with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 5 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.