If you need motivation for a nice ramble in our great outdoors, then why not think about doing a sponsored walk for charity? The Countryfile Ramble for BBC Children in Need is happening again over the 14th and 15th October so now is a good time to get some friends together and get prepared. Whether you’re out for an hour or the whole day, don’t forget your waterproofs – it’s the UK after all! Visit countryside.co.uk and you’ll find a Patagonia Torrentshell will fit the bill for any ‘torrential’ downpour on the day. Patagonia make the men’s and women’s Torrentshell Jackets in recycled nylon, they’re a bluesign approved fabric and they pack away into their own pocket as well. Not only that, the price goes easy on your wallet so it’s win-win all the way!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Refugative Jacket provides shelter when you need it most, made from stretchy 3 layer GORE-TEX® fabric for awesome, unrestricted weather protection.
Built for the mountains, the Refugative Jacket from Patagonia will keep you dry and comfortable during any winter mountain activity. The Refugative Jacket is the perfect balance of weather proctection and comfort. It is contructed using a 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for fantastic weather protection; this is combined with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology which makes the Jacket softer, lighter and more breathable than other GORE-TEX® jackets. The hybrid 3-layer GORE-TEX® construction has enhanced breathability throughout, but uses a slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the backsides of the arms for unimpaired mobility. The Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets alike, while 2-way watertight pit-zips let you dump heat on lung-busting ascents. Pockets include two above harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers, interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets, and a right-side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins. The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for deep powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left chest pocket, interior left chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Body: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® shell.
- Lower arms, upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® Shell. All with Gore® C-Knit® backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 5 working days for delivery
Please remember that your order requires a signature on delivery. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.