Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for more than 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements. Soon thereafter, Captain Hansen and his wife Margrethe launched a business producing waterproof oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil – and the legend was born!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a smooth mesh liner for ease of layering.
The motion-friendly Snowbelle Stretch Pants have a soft recycled stretch fabric that combines waterproof/breathable and windproof performance with superior comfort and mobility; an articulated fit and slim silhouette allow freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner makes layering easy. The 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell, made of durable and soft-to-the-touch 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch micro-twill, provides complete waterproof, windproof and breathable performance for limber comfort in all conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation from wet, sloppy snow and increases abrasion resistance. At the waist, a smooth taffeta lining makes for easy layering; adjustable elastic tabs let you personalize the fit. Cuff details include gaiters to seal out snow and tough scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and the bottom hem from sharp edges and rough terrain. The finer points: a two-button closure with belt loops and a zip fly, two zip-closing handwarmer pockets and a concealed RECCO® reflector. With an articulated fit and a slim silhouette that allows freedom of movement.
- Durable and soft to the touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: lined with taffeta for easy layering; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Leg lining: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Waistband lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon. Please be aware that currently there are some extra delays in some areas due to staff shortages and resources being utilised for NHS deliveries.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.