Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for more than 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements. Soon thereafter, Captain Hansen and his wife Margrethe launched a business producing waterproof oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil – and the legend was born!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
A super versatile, insulated pant with stretch comfort, the Men's Iceglory Ski Pant matches many Salomon jackets and has internal leg vents for year round skiing comfort.
MotionFit™patterning lets you move naturally when you ski, without added fabric or bulk and 4-Way stretch fabric lets you extend and crouch in complete comfort.
20K / 20K waterproof breathable fabric for complete protection in the harshest conditions. AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K is the ultimate protection against rain, snow and wind, with great breathability to keep you comfortable. AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K provides 20 000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 20 000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Fully seam-sealed - every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 2L - Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Active fit - close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Wide belt loops accommodate most belts.
- Removable suspenders
- Always a perfect fit with salomon infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Skicut hem protection - reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Inner air vent system - let the air flow to keep you at the right temperature during your activity.
- Knee articulation - for optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- Inner fixed gaitor
- Water repellent zipper
- 2 hand zipped pockets - roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Synthetic insulation 60g/m² regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm.
- Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
Weight (grams): 755
Bottom: 11% Elastane, 89% Polyamide
Lower lining: 100% Polyamide
Filling: 100% Polyester
Lining insert: 100% Polyester
Bottom lining: 100% Polyamide
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Machine Wash Cold (30°C)
- Tumble Dry Low
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash With Fasteners Closed
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
We only sell from our stock which is ready to ship, all orders are treated as Priority and get the fastest delivery to the destination. In the UK this means next working day for orders received by noon. Please be aware that currently there are some extra delays in some areas due to staff shortages and resources being utilised for NHS deliveries.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
Germany and ROI
|Orders over £100||Free|
|Orders up to £99.99||£7.50|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £150||Free|
|Orders up to £149.99||£10|
Estimated 2 working days for delivery
|Orders over £250||Free|
|Orders up to £249.99||£15|
Estimated 3 to 10 working days for delivery
Please remember that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s are not carrier working days. We cannot ship to Norway and Switzerland as these are not within our delivery zones.