The weather in the UK is starting to feel like proper winter. As dedicated skiers and climbers we are always excited by the prospect of a bit of snow. The key to enjoying the cold weather is the right gear to keep you warm and dry no matter what the mountains throw at you. Get yours here at Countryside Ski & Climb!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Make a stylish turn this winter with the Women's Storm Season Pant. It has a modern silhouette, and features AdvancedSkin Dry weather protection plus AdvancedSkin Warm insulation to keep you warm and protected all season long.
Advanced Skin Dry with 2-way stretch ensures protection from nasty weather, but lets excess heat escape. AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
2-way stretch fabric lets you move more easily for optimum skiing performance.
- Critical seam-sealed : crotch and back yoke, are seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- 2L - Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Regular fit: a wider fit than active fit, but slimmer than relaxed fit.
- Wide belt loops accommodate most belts.
- Internal waist adjustment - always a perfect fit with Salomon's infinitely adjustable internal waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Skicut hem protection - reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Knee articulation - for optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- Inner fixed gaitor
- 2 hand zipped pockets - roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Synthetic insulation 60g/m² regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm.
- Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- AdvancedSkin Dry water repellent
- Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
Weight (grams): 526
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Machine Wash Cold (30°C)
- Tumble Dry Low
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash With Fasteners Closed
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
Bottom: 100% Polyester
Bottom lining: 100% Polyamide
Lower lining: 100% Polyamide
Filling: 100% Polyester
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.