Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
Select Alternative Colour/Size
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
This updated version of the iconic XA PRO 3D GTX is lighter and softer, while retaining all the essentials benefits of the original (stability, cushioning and grip). Featuring Contagrip® premium wet compound, a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and improved 3D chassis, this shoe effortlessly accompanies you wherever the trail takes you.
Now 20g lighter, the shoe features a seamed upper and thinner, softer materials for the perfect balance between comfort and protection. The new geometry of 3D chassis provides just the right amount of stability and comfort for a more secure ride. Full premium wet traction grip and a fully waterproof Gore-Tex membrane mean you can ignore the wet and concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
3D Advanced Chassis™
- Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
Molded OrthoLite® sockliner
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lacing system - Quicklace®
- Drop (in mm) - 11
- Weight (g) - 315
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.