Spring is upon us and here at Countryside Ski & Climb we are planning and training for our late spring and summer adventures. Whether you are going walking with the kids or something a little more adventurous like climbing or scrambling it is always good to plan ahead. Always remember it's the journey not the destination that counts!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Designed with performance in mind the Latitude is ideal for those on adventure trips and expeditions. The Thermal Embrace System allows the sleeping bag to hug your body and maximize insulation while the aluminised reflective lining also pulls heat back to the user. Simply snuggle into the Latitude and you won't ever want to get out.
- Off Set Double Layer Construction
- 240T Diamond Polyester Ripstop 50x50D Shell
- Vango Thermal Embrace System
- Silky Lining 300T Micropolyester 50x50D
- 7 Hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Lightweight 3D hood with multi-cord closure for ease of use in the dark
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle
- Insulated Zip Baffle
- Grab Loops to ease zip movement
- Reflective tab on zip cover to aid locating the zip in the dark
- Vango Woven Zip Pull, long and easy to use even with gloves on
- Two-Way X-Lock zip
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag for airing and drying
- Internal Pocket
- Evenly placed horizontal stitching to hold fibres in place
- Detachable 4-Strap+buckle compression system, enclosing stuffsac
Weight: 1.45 kg
Max User Height: 190cm
Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 2 / -3 / -20°C
Suggested Usage: 2 to 20°C
Dimensions: Length - 205cm, Width (chest) - 78cm
Pack Size (Compressed): 25 x 22 cm
Zip side: Left
We are a UK company based in Stevenage for over 40 years. All items shown 'in stock' are in stock, in the UK and ready for processing and dispatch with no extra charges, duties or import tax. The price you see is the price you pay.
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and premium DPD service. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.